UpSpring Organic Coconut Oil Nipple Balm (60 ml)
UpSpring Organic Coconut Oil Nipple Balm soothes, moisturizes, and helps to support healing for sore, cracked nipples. And because it’s made with only the cleanest, purest organic ingredients, you don’t need to wash it off before nursing. (Like you’d have time for that anyway.)
Why UpSpring Organic Coconut Oil Nipple Balm?
- Soothes, protects, and repairs sore or cracked nipples
- Lightweight, non-greasy texture
- Made with coconut oil, nature’s perfect healing ointment
- No need to wash it off before breastfeeding
- Made with USDA organic certified ingredients
- Does not contain lanolin, petroleum, paraben, gluten, or GMOs
- Recommended by lactation consultants
UpSpring Organic Coconut Oil Nipple Balm is all natural and does not contain lanolin. Lanolin is extracted from lambs wool which may contain parasites.
Our nipple balm contains organic, food-grade ingredients including coconut oil and calendula extract so you don't have to worry about removing the nipple balm before breastfeeding.