Baby Tula Explore Carrier - Dreamy Skies
by Baby Tula
- Every carry position your baby will need, including facing out Multiple positions to carry baby including front facing out*, facing in, and back carry. Each position provides a natural, ergonomic position best for comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby.
- No bulk, innovative body panel with an easy-to-adjust design Adjusts in three width settings to find a perfect fit as baby grows from newborn to early toddlerhood. Can be used from 7 - 45 pounds (3 - 20 kg), no infant insert required.
- Padded, adjustable neck support pillow Can be used in multiple positions to provide head and neck support for newborns and sleeping babies.
- Breathable & lightweight cotton Responsibly designed and made with care from soft and breathable 100% cotton certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® that's easy to clean and machine washable.
- Padding where needed for extra comfort Padded shoulder straps provide optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick adjustments for multiple wearers. Wide padded waistband helps evenly distribute weight. Padded leg openings to keep baby comfortable.
- Waistband pocket and removable hood Large pocket on the waistband to store necessities. Coordinating removable hood with snaps to support baby's head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while feeding baby.
Yes, this carrier is recommended for infants and children from 3 - 20 kg! (Note to new parents: the average newborn is 3.5 kg and the average kindergartner is 20 kg, so feel free to give older sibs a ride.)
When can baby begin to use the facing out position?
Your baby should have head and neck control and their chin should clear the top of the panel when facing out. We also suggests a weight range for the facing out position of 13-22lb for shorter intervals of time for optimal comfort.
What else do I need to know about the front carry facing out position?
Watch baby for signs of sleepiness or over-stimulation. Baby should not sleep in the front carry facing out position.
What is the difference between the Baby Tula Explore Carrier and the Baby Tula Explore Mesh/Coast Carrier?
Both carriers have the same design and features. The only difference is that the Baby Tula Explore Mesh/Coast Carrier features a mesh center panel for extra breathability.
How do I wash the Baby Tula Explore Carrier?
Machine wash cold. Line dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. No bleach, fabric softener or detergents with bleach, perfumes, dyes, chlorine, or optical brightener.
Purchase with confidence! This product is covered by a One Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
We are currently out of stock in One Size. Please use the product availability tool below to be notified when we have your item back in stock.