C-Panty High Waist C-Section Recovery 2 Pack - Black/Nude
What’s better than one C-Panty C Section Recovery Panty? Two, of course! C-Panty is a patented postpartum undergarment that provides a clinically determined safe level of compression to help your body recover faster. It also helps you stay comfortable as you recover, whether you’re going back to work, chasing after kids, or just enjoying your new baby. With our 2-pack, you can have one in the wash and still have one to wear.
C-Panty has a medical-grade silicone panel that minimizes scarring, helps reduce itchiness, and helps minimize the possible chance of infection around the delicate incision area. The silicone is durable, washable, and integrated into the panty, eliminating the need for scar gel or scar gel pads. C-Panty also helps to reduce swelling, supports weakened muscles, and banishes that incision bulge. No hooks, straps, or Velcro®, so nothing will irritate your incision area.
You can start wearing C-Panty right after delivery. If you choose to wear before your incision is healed, which is typically 2 weeks post c section, we recommend you cover the incision area with a panty liner attached to your C-Panty to protect your incision area.
Why C-Panty High Waist?
- 2-pack includes one Nude and one Black C-Panty High Waist Designed especially for C-section recovery by a C-section mom and medical team
- Targeted medical grade compression reduces swelling, reduces discomfort, and helps speed recovery
- Patented, built in 100% silicone panel minimizes scarring, reduces irritation, and protects incision area while helping to banish that incision bulge
- No uncomfortable binding waistband across your midsection and no hooks, bands or Velcro®, so nothing touches your incision area
- Provides support for easier mobility and fits under clothing easily
- Can be worn immediately post C-section for up to 12 months
- Seamless, with full-cut rear
- Recommended by OB/GYNs
- Machine washable, line dry
- 92% nylon, 8% spandex