A cool addition to the Tula Explore Baby Carrier family! The Coast Sophia Tula Expore Mesh Baby Carrier features a breathable mesh panel for a cooler, more comfortable ride than ever.
Finally forward-facing! The Tula Explore Baby Carrier is the newest addition to the Baby Tula line and their first carrier to allow baby to be carried in an ergonomic front-facing position in addition to facing in and back carry. This carrier has hit the ground running as parents love its versatility. This is the best baby carrier option that offers all the features you and baby need: variable width settings for use with newborns to toddlers, adjustable head support, and multiple carry positions.
Six carry positions
- Every carry position your baby will need, including facing out Multiple positions to carry baby including front facing out*, facing in, and back carry. Each position provides a natural, ergonomic position best for comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby.
- No bulk, innovative body panel with an easy-to-adjust design Adjusts in three width settings to find a perfect fit as baby grows from newborn to early toddlerhood. Can be used from 7 - 45 pounds, no infant insert required.
- Padded, adjustable neck support pillow Can be used in multiple positions to provide head and neck support for newborns and sleeping babies.
Breathable & lightweight cotton
- Responsibly designed and made with care from soft and breathable 100% cotton certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® that's easy to clean and machine washable.
- Padding where needed for extra comfort Padded shoulder straps provide optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick adjustments for multiple wearers. Wide padded waistband helps evenly distribute weight. Padded leg openings to keep baby comfortable.
- Waistband pocket and removable hood Large pocket on the waistband to store necessities. Coordinating removable hood with snaps to support baby's head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while feeding baby.
- Recognized by the International Hip Dysplasis Institute (IHDI) as a "hip-healthy" product
Purchase with confidence! This product is covered by a One Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
Easy to put on. Nice for my baby though still adapting to it as Ive been using Baby K’tan before this.
Easy to use..baby loves it