For hygienic reasons this item cannot be returned or exchanged
Compression Level 4
Firm/High level of compression.
After delivery - and once you're ready (be it two days or two weeks post-surgery), these support and recovery undies will come to your rescue with targeted compression to help reduce swelling, and silver-infused fibers that can help eliminate bacteria and odor. Hook & eye closure makes these easy to put on and take off in the early stages of recovery when your wound is feeling sensitive. You can also pull these briefs up and down without undoing the hooks.
- Easy-to-wear hook & eye or pull-on design
- Breathable fabric helps keep you cool
- Can be used after natural delivery
- Designed with two compression zones for your specific recovery needs.
Upper area provides firm compression which may help:
- Reduce swelling and discomfort
- Support core muscles and stabilize mid-section during recovery
- Promote mobility
Lower area offers light compression and silver-infused fibers which may help:
- Gently protect incision site
- Help minimize odor and bacteria
82% Polyamide, 15% Spandex, 3% Silver Yarn
Good quality and nice material to keep belly and back compressed. Although need to wear it carefully right after c-section. I worn it a bit lower than it designed to prevent swelling in the lower abdomen. Later is good to wear as it is, visually slims the waist and belly, nice shape-wear.