Built in Bra: proprietary design gives you a full support through the molded built-in bra on the inside, a beautiful shape, and cottony comfort. Note: This tank is unpadded.
- Maternity Tank and a Nursing Tank: fabric gently stretches while retaining its shape after washing. A two for one value as you can wear it as a maternity tank while pregnant and then continue to wear it as a nursing tank while breastfeeding.
- Cotton Nursing Tank: soft, high-quality cotton/spandex outer fabric that isn't see through, even in white.
- Full Access: cups unclip at the shoulder and drop down and away from your body to give baby full access to your breast, thus providing you and your baby with the all important skin-to-skin contact.
- Discreet Nursing Clips: allow full breastfeeding access and only you will know this is a nursing tank.
- Great for nursing in public: perfect to wear every day and everywhere.
- Long in length: long enough to provide tummy coverage where you need it while giving you a beautiful and flattering shape that is fitted but not clingy.
- 92% Cotton 8% Spandex
Like the support and neckline that shapes the busts nicely; also the slight flair at the sides which makes it suitable even as I wear it now that I'm due in a couple of weeks.
I would have preferred it to be slightly padded though. I have owned many other brands of nursing tank and was a wee bit disappointed that this one's not much different from the others.
Really nice. And decent despite being unpadded. Just wish there were more colours and more stock of standard colours like black.
Overall a good product which gives great nursing convenience, but A little too low-cut to wear on its own and definitely overpriced.
Material is soft and comfortable.