Band Type: Narrow elastic belt with velcro closure
Recommended Use: Wear under or over clothing
Backache is very common in pregnancy due to your changing body preparing for birth i.e. ligaments becoming softer and your extra weight has to be supported by the muscles in your back, hence lower back ache.
- Easy to put on and fully adjustable.
- Can be worn discreetly under clothing.
- Gently lifts your preggy "bump", relieving downward pressure.
- The belt applies counter pressure to the precise area of discomfort in the lower back.
- Recommended for those seeking a lower profile pregnancy support belt
- 60% Polyester, 20% Polyamide & 20% Rubber
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certified free of harmful substances
- Machine wash cold, line dry, do not iron
Works well to support my belly. Helps with the 'dragging down' feeling. But not as invisible under tight clothing like Carriwell belly band is. However, this one offers firmer support.
A little trickier to use than the bellaband. Haven't really used so not sure how effective it is.
Easy to adjust the suport you want.
The support band is basically a large elastic band. It’s comfortable and works really well.
Exactly what was expected and required. Adjustable straps allow for moderate level of support and fit.