For hygienic reasons this item cannot be returned or exchanged
The Haakaa Silicone Colostrum Collector is a world-first design, giving moms the option to express colostrum antenatally and postnatally in a safe, easy-to-use storage solution.
Colostrum is traditionally collected in single-use syringes often made from harmful plastics. Our collector is made of 100% medical grade silicone, which means it won't leach nasty toxins and can be safely stored in the fridge or freezer. It's easy-to-use and reuse, making it the ideal option for moms both before and after birth!
Our Silicone Colostrum Collector Set comes with 6 x Colostrum Collectors (4ml) and a complimentary cotton wipe, together in a clear storage case.
Please note: Ensure clearance from your health professional prior to antenatal expressing as there may be a risk of early labor.
- Collect, store and feed colostrum from the same container
- Made of 100% medical grade silicone
- Soft squeezable silicone has a vacuum effect to collect droplets
- Nib suctions colostrum off the nipple, can also be removed to express directly into the collector
- Portable, leakproof and reusable
- Heat and freeze resistant
- Clear measurements
- Non-toxic and safe for newborns
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
Clean & Care: Sterilize each colostrum collector before use with any steam sterilizing system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product. Use all the colostrum in the container for one feed and discard any left over.