For hygienic reasons this product is not returnable.
Your little sweetie will look even cuter with our Sweetie Soothers! These 100% food grade silicone pacifiers come in a package of two, each with a unique design and a soft, durable nipple to calm your child.
- Soft texture that babies love
- 100% Food Grade Silicone
- Free of BPA & PVC
- ASTM safety standards
- Two large vent holes for added safety
- Before 1st use, place in boiling water for 5 minutes. Allow to cool and squeeze any water.
- Clean pacifier before each use with warm water and mild soap. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Do not clean with abrasive cleaning agents or antibacterial cleanser.
- Pacifier is dishwasher safe, top rack only.
- Inspect pacifier and nipple before each use for signs of wear. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
How often should I be replacing my baby's pacifier?
Experts recommend that baby's pacifier should be replaced every two months for hygiene and safety. Also replace your baby's pacifier at the first sign of damage or wear. To increase baby's receptiveness, it's best to keep a few of baby's favorite pacifier on rotation so that you can replace them as needed.