Why Shrinkx Hips?
- Patented postpartum hip wrap narrows hips after delivery
- Supports loosened pelvic joints and ligaments
- Clinnically shown to guide hips back to their pre-pregnancy position or smaller
- Triple point compression helps maximize results
- OB/GYN recommended
- Can be worn 12+ hours per day
- Made of soft Nylon and Spandex
- Silicone strip helps band stay in place
How A Pregnancy Hormone Can Shrink Your Hips After Delivery
The pregnancy hormone relaxin prepares the pelvis for delivery by loosening joints and ligaments. What most women don’t know is that you can take advantage of this hormone postpartum to narrow your hips. Relaxin levels remain elevated for up to eight weeks after delivery, keeping pelvic joints soft and malleable. Patented Shrinkx Hips applies gentle compression to the hips, helping to guide them back to their pre-pregnancy position. Shrinkx Hips must be worn in the first 8 weeks after delivery, while relaxin is still present.
Shrinkx Hips is subject to U.S. Patent No. 9.044.309.