The Omni Swaddle Sack® with Adjustable Wrap features uniquely shaped 1/2 length sleeves with foldover mitten cuffs that may be worn open or closed. It offers the most flexibility for baby's best sleep.
The ergonomic and convertible design supports more arm positions for safe sleep. The design allows parents to swaddle baby with:
- (1) arms on chest under the wrap for full suppression of Moro (startle) reflex – best for youngest babies,
- (2) hand up by face, one cuff open for self-soothing
- (3) arms up with cuffs closed for partial suppression of startle reflex, and wrap secured around tummy or
- (4) arms up fully extended thru the 1/2 length sleeves for no suppression of the startle reflex, and wrap secured around tummy (better for babies 2-3 mo)
Many experts recommend parents to swaddle baby with hands within reach of mouth, so baby can self-soothe. Babies who can self-soothe sleep longer and better. When baby is swaddled with hands up near face or arms up, baby can self-soothe by sucking on hands.
- Size 0-3 Months (2.7 - 6.4 kg)
- Easy swaddling for babies who are not yet rolling over
- Versatile swaddling positions
- 2 Way Zipper for easy diaper change
- 100% super soft premium stretch cotton
- Designed in USA by a nurse, patent pending
The ergonomic design with 2-way zipper is easy to use. The adjustable wrap is narrow and does not interfere with baby's hips, and the soft hook-and-loop fasteners make it easy to swaddle baby. The 2-way zipper allows parents to unzip from the foot to change baby's diaper without unwrapping the swaddle.