SwaddleDesigns award winning Transitional Swaddle Sack® works well for babies during the transition time between snug swaddling and wearing a loose sleeping sack. It's the solution that parents have been searching for and it’s designed by a nurse! It features uniquely shaped 1/2 length arms up sleeves with foldover mitten cuffs that may be worn open or closed. SwaddleDesigns Transitional Swaddle Sack is an important safer sleep option for babies who can roll over because the sleeves allow babies to use their arms to push up and reposition their head if they roll over.
- Size 3-6 Months (14-21lbs)
- For babies who are starting to roll over
- Safe & gentle transition to arms up sleeping
- Allows babies to use their arms to push up & reposition their head if they roll over
- Snug midsection comforts baby
- Hip Healthy Certification by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- 1/2 length sleeve cuffs allow partial suppression of startle reflex and option for hands-out self-soothing
- 2 Way Zipper for easy diaper change
- 100% Stretchy breathable soft premium cotton knit
- Designed in USA by a nurse, patent pending
It's easy to use! Fold the mitten cuffs closed, unzip the sack and place baby's arms into sleeves, place baby’s legs into sack and zip up. Baby's arms will be in a flexed position close to body. With cuffs closed the sleeves provide the best suppression of the Moro (startle) reflex. The closed cuffs also protect from facial scratches. You may choose to open a cuff, so baby may suck on fingers. Babies who can self- soothe are calmer and sleep better. We don't recommend pulling baby's arms all the way through the sleeve openings. If you pull the baby's arm all the way through the sleeve, the sleeve will be elbow length and will provide less suppression of the Moro (startle) reflex.