Did you know our beloved cup noodle has it's own museum in Japan? Said to be founded by the creative thinking behind Momofuku Ando, the founder of Nissin Food Products, this idea was born when he saw a line of people waiting for a bowl of ramen. Thus, he wanted to create a product that was tasty, inexpensive, and easy to prepare. The Chicken Ramen was said to be the world's first instant ramen that revolutionized eating customs all over the world and in 1971 the Cup Noodle was born. Now your little one can enjoy this too (without the sodium)!
Our super soft organic swaddles are made from a unique mix of 70% bamboo and 30% organic cotton. The natural fibers get softer with each wash and they also come in an extra-large size to ensure it can wrap around your little one as they grow!
- Natural & Earth-friendly - made from 70% bamboo and 30% organic cotton (pesticide-free, sustainable and renewable resource, 100% biodegradable)
- Breathable - Open weave & lightweight fabric allows for airflow enabling your baby to sleep through the night comfortably
- Thermal Regulating- reduces overheating, keeping your baby warm in the winter and cool in summer
Breathable - Open weave & lightweight fabric allows for airflow enabling your baby to sleep through the night comfortably
Thermal Regulating- reduces overheating, keeping your baby warm in the winter and cool in summer
Hypoallergenic & Antibacterial - anti-dust mites, perfect for baby's sensitive skin
Ultra soft - gets softer with every wash with no shrinkage
- Versatile & Multipurpose - serves as swaddle, baby blanket, stroller and nursing cover, changing pad, crib sheet and more
- Gentle and toxin-free - Suitable for newborns and up
- Extra large size -120cm x 120cm / 47" x 47"
- Care Instructions - Wash before first use, machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry on low heat, do not bleach, do not dry clean, do not iron
- Eco-friendly Packaging Ready for Gifting - comes in a reusable organza bag