The Ballet Nursing Bra, featuring Petal-Soft™ fabric, combines the ultimate in softness with a totally adorable silhouette. Lounge, nurse, sleep, repeat. The perfect at-home nursing bra for (long) days and nights (that are often far too short)!
- Petal-Soft™ fabric on the outside and modal lined cups for absolute comfort
- Light support makes it perfect for lounging or sleeping
- Perfect for maternity and nursing
- Pull-away full breast access
- Pull-on styling with no back closure
- Unpadded, lined with soft modal
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified free from harmful substances
I never wore a bra to sleep before. Why should I wear a sleep bra when I am breastfeeding?
A sleep bra provides two main benefits:
Loving the material and it’s super comfy to wear.
Stretchy , supportive, with good coverage. The best for sleeping
A very comfortable bra however only 3 stars because I found nursing impractical.
When I pulled the cup away for nursing, there was not enough give in the fabric so it pressed too much on breast tissue creating a non-ideal breast shape for latching.
For someone with ezcema and very sensitive skin, this is the only nursing bra that I can wear comfortably for long hours with no irritation. Extremely soft on the skin and cooling which is great for Singapore weather.
Bravado Ballet Nursing Bra