- Petal-Soft™ fabric on the outside and modal lined cups for absolute comfort
- Light support makes it perfect for lounging or sleeping
- Perfect for maternity and nursing
- Pull-away full breast access
- Pull-on styling with no back closure
- Unpadded, lined with soft modal
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified free from harmful substances
I never wore a bra to sleep before. Why should I wear a sleep bra when I am breastfeeding?
A sleep bra provides two main benefits:
Very soft and comfortable fabric lining.
Amazing sleep/lounge nursing bra. I’ve tried at least 3 sleep bras but this is the best. Super comfortable for the humid weather. I bought two 6 months ago and the elasticity is still amazing. I decided to get new ones because the old ones now has black spots on it from possibly milk leakage and nipple cream.
Soft silky material with cool looking stripy lining. Good for nursing quietly (no loud snap after your done) very easy to Wash and dry - I’ve taken this on many trips and hand washed them in the hotel room to dry overnight!