- Breathable & Seamless fabric - provides added comfort
- Four-way stretch fabric molds to your changing breast shape
- Slimming back panels - Bravado Dynatex™ fabric gives you a smooth look
- Lightweight and wire-free, yet strong & supportive - even to a L/M cup
- Smooth and wrinkle free - great to wear under your favorite shirt
- Full drop away bra cup - important for skin to skin contact
- Proprietary easy open and close clips
- Complimentary bra extender included
- Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex® Certified free of harmful substances
The bra and material is comfortable. The band can be adjusted such that it is tight (or loose) enough for me to hold my bust in place. There is a seam at the armpit, i supposed to give the bra structure for full sized bust but it is not a problem for me. The customer service is really good, answers to my tough questions were fast. Overall i am happy with my purchase, will wear it after nursing too.
Prefer the seamless silk over this. This bra does not have padding and it is not elastic at the rib area, to accommodate growth.
Bra is supportive for me, i'm a 36DD. I like the material, very soft, but your breast pads may show through as the material is thin. Otherwise, very happy with the product
I am not a huge fan - the padding is hard and slightly uncomfortable.
Good bra in terms of fit and support. There's enough cover to use them in the night without a breast slipping out sideways and making a mess with let-down of milk. The fabric is good - I can see why they have a patent pending - and is itself elastic and supportive. I like the thick side bands. Even without wiring, it holds it's shape well. Comfortable.