For hygienic reasons this item cannot be returned or exchanged
Compression Level 3
Medium/Moderate level of compression.
The Only All-In-One Solution For C-section Recovery
What’s better than one C-Panty C Section Recovery Panty? Two, of course! C-Panty is a patented postpartum undergarment that provides a clinically determined safe level of compression to help your body recover faster. It also helps you stay comfortable as you recover, whether you’re going back to work, chasing after kids, or just enjoying your new baby. With our 2-pack, you can have one in the wash and still have one to wear.
C-Panty has a medical-grade silicone panel that minimizes scarring, helps reduce itchiness, and helps minimize the possible chance of infection around the delicate incision area. The silicone is durable, washable, and integrated into the panty, eliminating the need for scar gel or scar gel pads. C-Panty also helps to reduce swelling, supports weakened muscles, and banishes that incision bulge. No hooks, straps, or Velcro®, so nothing will irritate your incision area.
You can start wearing C-Panty right after delivery. If you choose to wear before your incision is healed, which is typically 2 weeks post c section, we recommend you cover the incision area with a panty liner attached to your C-Panty to protect your incision area.
Why C-Panty High Waist?
- 2-pack includes one Nude and one Black C-Panty High Waist Designed especially for C-section recovery by a C-section mom and medical team
- Targeted medical grade compression reduces swelling, reduces discomfort, and helps speed recovery
- Patented, built in 100% silicone panel minimizes scarring, reduces irritation, and protects incision area while helping to banish that incision bulge
- No uncomfortable binding waistband across your midsection and no hooks, bands or Velcro®, so nothing touches your incision area
- Provides support for easier mobility and fits under clothing easily
- Can be worn immediately post C-section for up to 12 months
- Seamless, with full-cut rear
- Recommended by OB/GYNs
- Machine washable, line dry
- 92% nylon, 8% spandex
|S-M (2-8)||L-XL (10-16)||1X-2X(18-24)|
|Waist||25.5"-33" (64-84cm)||33.5"-39" (85-99cm)||39.5"-45" (100-114cm)|
|Hips||33"-40.5" (83-103cm)||41"-45.5" (104-115cm)|| 46"-53.5" (116-136cm)
C-Panty is subject to U.S. Patent No. 5.980.923 and U.S. Patent No. 7.934.507.
Upon first look, I wasn’t sure they would fit but they did! The S/M compression is just right for me - not too much or too little to wear through the day. I was a US 6 before pregnancy and gained 12 kg through pregnancy, though it’s still difficult for me to size appropriately.
The panty is super comfortable especially where my c sect incision is due to the smooth panel. The compression is not too tight making it comfortable enough for wearing the entire day.
The panty is small fit so it is best to buy the larger size if you're unsure.
overall, good support for C-sec recovery.
C-Panty High Waist C-Section Recovery 2 Pack
Bought this on recommendation by friends and found that while it's comfortable, it doesn't give enough compression, so an additional binder is still required (I wear an L and am usually a size 10 or 12 pre-preg). The silicone panel does sit over the wound site as intended but have only worn it for a week or two and am also using other scar inhibiting plasters, so can't comment yet on its usefulness in reducing scar formation etc.