- 100% organic cotton
- G.O.T.S. certified organic
- Non-toxic, eco-friendly dyes
- Ethically made in India
What difference does organic cotton make?
Safety standards of textile production around the world varies widely from country to country. The materials that make their way into the clothing that we most commonly find in shops today come from some of the most loosely-regulated countries in the world.
GOTS Certified Organic ensures that this product is:
- At least 95% Organic Fiber
- Not produced using bleach, formaldehyde, phthalates, heavy-metals or other toxic substances
- Colored with non-toxic dyes*
- Tested for residues
- Produced under strictest environmental and fair trade labor standards
*Azo dyes, the most common type used in conventional clothing, are known to release carcinogenic compounds as it breaks down. At present, only the EU has banned the use of Azo dyes.
Finn + Emma Organic Cotton Graphic Bodysuit - From Little Seeds