For hygienic reasons this item cannot be returned or exchanged
Postpartum Therapy Packs can be used hot or cold for soothing comfort and pain relief after childbirth. Simple, safe, and backed by research and guidance from experts.
Heat Therapy for After Birth Cramping
After childbirth, as your uterus begins to shrink back to its normal size, many women experience uncomfortable cramping similar to menstrual cramps. Use hot therapy packs on your lower abdomen to provide convenient, soothing relief for this discomfort.
Cold Therapy for Perineal Pain
More comfortable and streamlined than ice packs, this slim pad remains flexible even when frozen.
- Box includes: 2 reusable packs & 12 disposable sleeves for additional hygienic comfort
- Cooling perineal pain relief from discomfort caused by labor and delivery and even hemorrhoids
- Extra comfort in a slim pad that’s flexible even when frozen
- Convenient to use right out of the freezer
- Hot Soothing relief from after pains
- Reusable and economical
How to Use
Follow heating and cooling instructions as directed. Apply for 20 minutes or as recommended by your physician.
For Cold Therapy: Freeze pack for 4 hours before use.
For Heat Therapy: Microwave for the time indicated. Gently massage pad to evenly distribute heat as indicated by color-changing pearls and test temperature prior to use. Heat only one pack at a time. May be used with or without disposable sleeve. For external use only. Do not place disposable sleeves in microwave. Use only as directed.