C-Panty is the only patented postpartum underwear that provides everything you need for C-section recovery. Made just for C-section moms, C-Panty provides a clinically determined safe level of compression to help your body recover faster. It also helps you stay comfortable as you recover, whether you’re going back to work, chasing after kids, or just enjoying your new baby.
C-Panty has a medical-grade silicone panel that minimizes scarring, helps reduce itchiness, and helps minimize the possible chance of infection around the delicate incision area. The silicone is durable, washable, and integrated into the panty, eliminating the need for scar gel or scar gel pads. C-Panty also helps to reduce swelling, supports weakened muscles, and banishes that incision bulge. No hooks, straps, or Velcro®, so nothing will irritate your incision area.
Why C-Panty High Waist?
- Designed especially for C-section recovery by a C-section mom and medical team
- Targeted medical grade compression reduces swelling, reduces discomfort, and helps speed recovery
- Patented, built in 100% silicone panel minimizes scarring, reduces irritation, and protects incision area while helping to banish that incision bulge
- No uncomfortable binding waistband across your midsection and no hooks, bands or Velcro®, so nothing touches your incision area
- Provides support for easier mobility and fits under clothing easily
- Can be worn immediately post C-section for up to 12 months
- Seamless, with full-cut rear
- Recommended by OB/GYNs
- Machine washable, line dry
- 92% nylon, 8% spandex
|S-M (2-8)||L-XL (10-16)||1X-2X(18-24)|
|Waist||25.5"-33" (64-84cm)||33.5"-39" (85-99cm)||39.5"-45" (100-114cm)|
|Hips||33"-40.5" (83-103cm)||41"-45.5" (104-115cm)|| 46"-53.5" (116-136cm)
Looking to save money and laundry time? Try our C-Panty Highwaist 2 Pack and Save!
C-Panty is subject to U.S. Patent No. 5.980.923 and U.S. Patent No. 7.934.507.
There is a good compression at the wound area. Reduce the muffin top. Tummy compression is alright.
Liked the not too tight feeling like a girdle is. Firms support, great for moms who just did a c-section.
On days that I don't want to wear the cextra ompression belt, I think this serves as a great alternative as it is surprisingly comfortable and helps with supporting the post surgery wound.
Not tried yet